THERE ARE NO CALGARY WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION AT THIS TIME. CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES OR FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM AT @BOTCOMM. Or, look at my private sessions HERE.
WHAT: brand[ED] is the only one day workshop for creative entrepreneurs, small business owners and anyone looking to Find Their Sparkle. We will create a Business Plan, define your Brand, master Social Media tools and practice Photo Styling with some local swag. We’ll get acquainted with our roots and establish personal mission statements and core values, plus you’ll get a brand spankin’ new headshot (and make a bunch of new friends)! Oh, and did I mention a yummy healthy lunch and a whole group of new friends?
WHO: The workshop is designed for the dreamers and the do-ers out there. Whether you have already started a business or blog, or you have tiny seed you’re looking to plant and develop in the years to come, this workshop is for you. Or, perhaps you’ve had a business for many years but might like to revamp and freshen up the brand.
Common folks that I see at my workshop:
- Yoga teachers
- Etsy shop owners
- People stuck in a bit of a life rut, looking for a change
- Bloggers, and those may wish to start a blog at some point
- Small business owners
- Fitness studio owners
- Personal trainers
- Florists, calligraphers, event planners, stylists
- Anyone looking to have a more kickass instagram feed
When I started as a photographer 8 years ago, I wish this workshop existed. Here are some of my favourite elements of the day:
- Completion of a Business Plan to take home. This is essential as a framework for any business, especially when applying for grants and loans.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment. Many of you will start as strangers and leave as close friends.
- Great group to network with. There are typically photographers, fitness teachers, jewelry makers and bloggers at every workshop. It’s the perfect place to trade and collaborate.
- A few brand new professional head shots are included in the workshop. This is perfect for Facebook, LinkedIn, Websites and if you’re ever featured in a publication. (Note: Headshots alone cost upwards of $200)
- Lifetime access to a private Facebook community of other former attendees to ask questions, bounce ideas and share projects.
- A rock solid sense of who you are, and where you’re going. Empowering at it’s finest!
Nicole is the founder of @botcomm and creator of brand[ED], the one day workshop for entrepreneurs to develop their business plan, learn social media, define their brand and practice photo styling. She’s incredibly passionate about helping individuals and small businesses build authentic brands through photos, messaging and creating a community. When she isn’t working with inspiring entrepreneurs she is behind a camera shooting portraits and editorials. Some of her clients are lululemon athletica, Sharp Magazine, Fashion Magazine, 889 Yoga, BYoga and Jacknife Design. She’s also proudly the mama of Saunders, a mutt with at least some French Bulldog (who, of course has his own hashtag: #ourguysaunders) and could live off chocolate macadamias, green juice and pomegranates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns!